The Greek Corner has been the premier source for quality screen printing and embroidery since 1983.
Our Story: A Screen Printing & Embroidery Icon
As one of Springfield’s more recognizable local brand names, The Greek Corner has been in business since 1983. Beginning as a retail store catering to Southwest Missouri State University Greek chapters, The Greek Corner has evolved into a custom screen printing and embroidery company.
On January 1, 2009, Jason Parke purchased The Greek Corner. Under his leadership and the hard work of our staff, The Greek Corner has sharpened the focus of the business to exceptional customer service, custom screen-printing, and embroidered sportswear. There have been quite a few changes since 2009.
- Acquired Integrity Designs enabling us to control the quality and production of our embroidery.
- Won the 2013 Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics.
- Installed three new state-of-the-art automatic screen printing presses.
- Named a Finalist for the Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year in 2017 and 2017.
- Implemented strict processes and procedures to ensure quality customer service and exceptional quality screen printing and embroidery.
- Acquired a local competitor, Bigfish Screenprinting on January 1, 2018.
- Consolidated both businesses into a Springfield, MO location at 614 N. Washington.
Our new location provides our customers a central location with a larger showroom and easy parking. It also affords us sufficient space for the long term growth of production, sales, and service.
What separates us from our competition and makes us Springfield MO’s premier screen printing and embroidery company? Your order will always be finished on-time. You will always have a pleasant shopping experience at the Greek Corner. Your shirt artwork will be designed with maximum impact. You can count on us as your partner in your event planning. You can count on us to make ordering t-shirts EASY!
Everyone that I worked with at Greek Corner was a pleasure to deal with. They went out of their way to make my first experience with purchasing screen printed products as easy and seamless as possible. They worked with me every step of the way to meet all of my product and fulfillment expectations. I would highly recommend their services to anyone.Louis Colasanti